Podcast (group): Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS
When is the right time to hire a virtual assistant? What is the first thing that you desperately want to get off of your plate? Can you help yourself help your business by hiring well-trained and experienced assistants?
In this podcast episode, LaToya Smith speaks about hiring a virtual assistant with Beth Lachance.
Podcast Sponsor: Pillars of Practice
Ready to take your practice to the next level? In our Pillars of Practice E-Courses, you will find FREE resources designed to help you take your private practice to the next level:
Over 20 FREE Downloadable resources and tools
8-minute expert videos on a variety of topics to help make your private practice stronger
3 hours of video training to make growing a practice quicker
What’s your phase of practice? Click here to get full access, totally free!
Meet Beth Lachance
Beth Lachance is the Founder and CEO of REVA Global MD, an industry leading provider of trained medical virtual assistants. Combining her strong leadership and determination with her 16 years of experience as a business owner specializing in Real Estate Project Management and Investing with Hat Trick Holding, LLC, and over 22 years of corporate experience in the private and public sector of Surgical Device, Pharmaceutical, and Specialty Pharmacy Industries – she keeps the company moving forward with high-level strategy while understanding the details of day-to-day execution to ensure steadfast success.Visit Reva Global MD and connect on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
In This Podcast
- The right time to hire a virtual assistant
- Pick one thing to start with
- Why you should work with Reva Global!
The right time to hire a virtual assistant
If you are feeling overwhelmed by the amount of work that you have to do, the best time to hire a virtual assistant was last month. The next best time is right now!
No more delay. Bite the bullet because it’s time to move forward and get that done.Beth Lachance
Questions to consider:
- What are your main pain points?
- Which tasks do you always have to do that drain you?
- Can you set up a task list?
Pick one thing to start with
What is the one thing that you need help with right away? If someone could come in tomorrow and say, “I’m here, what can I do to help you?”, what would you have them do?
These tasks could be things like answering the phone, doing client intake or follow-ups, or answering and sending emails.
Let’s start with a handful of things that we know we can immediately get off of your plate that would make an impact on your day, and then we’ll start seeing how much time is left.Beth Lachance
Do not wait until you feel overwhelmed to start looking for assistance because then you are risking your health and the success of your business.
Be proactive in finding support, because ultimately, it will help you to create your best private practice.
Man, when you feel [overwhelmed] or you’re three-quarters of the way full, it’s time to hire somebody and time to get somebody in there. So, don’t wait to burn out. Don’t do [it] like me!LaToya Smith
Why you should work with REVA Global!
- All REVA personnel have experience with the medical industry before being assigned as virtual assistants.
- REVA personnel have been recruited, screened, and trained to optimize and work well within the admin world of the mental health industry.
- You are assigned a REVA virtual assistant that is perfectly matched with what you need help with!
- The virtual assistants are followed up with by REVA daily to make sure the KPIs are being reached so that you do not have to!
Useful links mentioned in this episode:
- Visit Reva Global MD and connect on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- See also, Expert bookers
Check out these additional resources:
- Opening A Second Practice Location with Ashley Mielke | GP 153
- Practice of the Practice Network
- Group Practice Launch
- Group Practice Boss: www.practiceofthepractice.com/grouppracticeboss $149 a month
- PoP Group Practice Owners Facebook Group
- Free resources to help you start, grow, and scale
- Work with us
- Practice of the Practice Network
Meet LaToya Smith
LaToya is a consultant with Practice of the Practice and the owner of LCS Counseling and Consulting Agency in Fortworth Texas. She firmly believes that people don’t have to remain stuck in their pain or the place they became wounded. In addition to this, LaToya encourages her clients to be active in their treatment and work towards their desired outcome.
She has also launched Strong Witness which is a platform designed to connect, transform, and heal communities through the power of storytelling.
Visit LaToya’s website. Connect with her on Facebook, Instagram, Strong Witness Instagram, and Twitter.
Email her at [email protected]