You bought Podcast Launch School, it can still be confusing. Sometimes you may have questions, want support, or to find guests quickly. Maybe now you want more: community, Q&A, and some help not just launching the podcast, but thriving. That’s where PLS+ comes in. Our first cohort is by waitlist only and you must be approved to join. Over time, we may open this up to the broader community.
Here is what will be included in PLS+:
- Monthly Q&A call run by Joe Sanok and/or team and access to those recordings that month
- Additional tech videos, support, and Q&A
- Private Facebook group
- First access to outsourced podcast support services like sound editing, social media management, copywriting, and podcast show notes.
- Negotiated discounts on helpful podcast resources
- As well we’ll be developing more support services and ways for you to connect with others
As part of the test group, you’ll be giving feedback about what else you want. You’ll be a part of creating the exact community you want, that will help your podcast launch, grow, and monetize.
The first cohort will pay only $49/month. This price will never be raised for this group.
We anticipate opening doors in March 2021. With over 200 Podcast Launch Schoolers, make sure you put your name on here quickly as spots will open based on who signs up first.