Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS | More
by Joseph R. Sanok
Joseph R. Sanok: Counselor, Private Practice Owner, Marketing Expert, and Blogger
The Practice of the Practice Podcast: Counseling | Private Practice | Blogging | Small Business
In this podcast I talk how to build programs and ideas that will expand your counseling private practice. We cover the experiential-based counseling program that I helped start, SAIL Champion with the Maritime Heritage Alliance.
In this episode you will learn:
- How I get paid to go sailing.
- How to build an experiential program.
- Creating partners in private, non-profit, and counseling fields.
- Small steps to build a counseling program.
- Creating new and out-of-the-box counseling programs.
- Setting up data and surveys for grants.
- Tips, advice, and ways to continue to grow your counseling private practice
Links and Items Mentioned in this Podcast
These are things that I discussed in the podcast. I’m so glad that you’re checking these things out. I have learned so much for these folks and I really appreciate them as partners!
SAIL Champion Program website and video:
Life Map Document
The Maritime Heritage Alliance
Mental Wellness Counseling | A Traverse City Counseling Practice
Dinner and a Counseling Session
The videos from NMC I referenced have not been released yet. I will post them when they are released as a blog post and here.
To link to Joe’s Google+ follow the link.
Thank you to Aaron VanHeest for the awesome photos!