Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS | More
Join the 10x10x10 Thunderclap!
In this Entrepreneur Habits podcast
Today I’ll be talking about for entrepreneur habits every single day.
1. The 10 habits to do by 10:00 am for 10 days.
2. How I used www.easel.ly to make an infographic
3. What is www.thunderclap.it and how to use it to start a private practice or to grow a private practice.
What is the 10x10x10 Challenge? Quick Version
The 10x10x10 Challenge is a way to help everyone focus. It is a way for us to collectively do something together, that will instill entrepreneurial habits that make us succeed.
Here’s how the 10x10x10 Challenge works
- There are 10 tasks
- Do all 10 tasks every day by 10:00 am
- Do this for 10 days
Sounds simple? Maybe it is. Then push yourself harder. For me, doing all 10 for 10 days by 10:00 am will be challenging.
10x10x10 Challenge Tasks to form entrepreneur habits (do them in any order)
Wake at the same time without snooze
No caffeine after 10:00 am
Dress professional, even if you are not going anywhere
Exercise for 10 minutes
Make your bed
Write something, not email
Take 10 deep breathes
Smile intentionally 10x
Eat a breakfast with <10 ingredients
Make a “To Do” list, then prioritize
Will you help promote the 10x10x10 Challenge?
If this helps you grow, get motivated, or inspire you, will you tell others about it? Here are some ways that you can help:
- Use the hash tag #10x10x10 on Twitter or Instagram to tell your story
- Pin picture of ways that you completed the 10x10x10
- Write a blog post about the experience and link back to this page
- Tell people on Facebook what’s working for you
- Discuss on LinkedIn how 10x10x10 helped you professionally
- Share with us via email or comment what you’re doing or did during your 10x10x10 Challenge
- Share the 10x10x10 infographic with anyone you know that could benefit from the 10x10x10 Challenge
Joseph R. Sanok, MA, LLP, LPC, NCC
Joe Sanok is a private practice business consultant and counselor that helps small businesses and counselors in private practice that are starting a private practice. He helps owners with vision, growth, and using their time to create income through being a private practice consultant.
Joe was frustrated with his lack of business and marketing skills when he left graduate school. He loved helping people through counseling, but felt that often people couldn’t find him. Over the past few years he has grown his skills, income, and ability to lead others, while still maintaining an active private practice in Traverse City, MI. To link to Joe’s Google+ .