Congratulations and Welcome! Don’t stop now!
You’ve taken the first step in growing your knowledge base! Here’s what you can expect by joining this community:
- You’ll get help starting a private practice
- You’ll find ways to make more money
- You will learn how to be in more control of your practice, free time, and fun time!
Don’t stop now
This FREE newsletter is the first of many FREE private practice resources. This is only the beginning, there are so many awesome ways to grow your private practice, here are the most popular:
Private Practice Podcast
This is the #1 podcast for counselors in private practice. It covers all things private practice, marketing, business, and growing an income. Click to get the Private Practice Podcast and learn more about the podcast.
Launch a private practice in 12 months inforgraphic
It’s just like it sounds, a visual inforgraphic about exactly what to do over 12 months to start a private practice. Click to learn more about starting a private practice.
If you’re really ready to grow
I’ve spent tons of time building an amazing newsletter that is probably one of the most useful things on the website. It’s focused on people that are starting a private practice or that have plateaued in their private practice. Here’s what you get:
- A weekly email that step-by-step keeps you on track as to exactly what you should be doing.
- Also, you get the 1099 Contract for FREE so that you can grow
- Links for LLC, marketing, building a website, and writing an e-book to generate more clients than you know what to do with!
- 200% money-back guarantee if after 52 weeks of reading and implementing you don’t see results that you are happy with!
Consulting to Start and Grow a Private Practice
Frustrated with your current pace of growth? Confused by marketing and growing a practice. Individual consulting gives client the following outcomes:
- A clear plan for starting a growing a private practice so that you spend time counseling not wondering what to do.
- The one next step, not a huge list, that will continue to move your business forward.
- The exact seven practice that I use with every new goal.