Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS | More
How to Get On the Radio
Getting on the radio, TV, or writing for the newspaper scares the crap out of most people. That is exactly why you should do it! Today’s podcast goes into exactly how to make your practice explode through partnering with the media.
In this podcast I talk about how to get on the radio, TV, and into the newspaper:
- Three specific reasons why you must be partnering with the media
- I didn’t know how to get on the radio and why doing it is the best thing I could have done, other than creating a high ranking website!
- How retweeting can make you money and get you clients.
- The one thing you should never do and the one thing you should always do when working with the media.
- Exactly how to become a marketing asset that the media does not ignore.
Specific Resources to Get on the Radio
The FREE Practice of the Practice E-newsletter
Ask me a question because that’s how you learn more! Do it through my SpeakPipe account.
Article I just wrote about Legendary Lion
Do you love this podcast? If so, please review it on iTunes!
Joseph R. Sanok, MA, LLP, LPC, NCC is a licensed counselor and owner of Mental Wellness Counseling in Traverse City, MI. Comment below on how you’ve changed your life!
To link to Joe’s Google+ follow the link.
Photo by Bady Qb