How can you test the strength of your leadership? What do you need to do to build psychological safety in your company? Can you navigate the change in a way that brings both your employees and your business out on top?
In this podcast episode, Tyler Dickerhoof interviews Seth Mattison on how you can identify and resolve pain issues in the market, how to test and build psychological safety within your team, and how to adapt to a changing workforce.
Optimize Your Mind and Body: Forest Therapy Guide Ben Page Reveals Nature’s Healing Secrets | SIN 99
Why is forest bathing a great overall holistic practice to add to your routine? How can forest bathing provide you with a chance to fully get out of your head and into your body? Can you practice forest bathing to rejuvenate your spirit and connection to the world around you?
In this podcast episode, Lisa Lewis speaks about optimizing your mind and body with the Forest Therapy Guide where Ben Page reveals nature’s healing secrets.
Before You Go…
- Apply to work with us and get one-on-one consulting!
- Find out more about the Seven Figure Club!
- Starting a practice? Get the 28-step checklist totally FREE!
- Email Joe at [email protected] to suggest guests for the show
- How to Find a Buyer for your Business: 5 Ways to Find a Buyer There’s a lot of options when you’re selling your business. This is the business that you’ve created, no one’s going to love it the same way you do and they’re not going to keep it the same. So emotionally you need to be ready for that, but when the time comes to sell your business make sure you follow these five tips. They’re going to help make it so much easier for you.
- How to Value a Small Business in 5 Steps: #5 Will Surprise You I’m going to be sharing with you exactly how to value your company before you sell it and trust me, number five is gonna surprise you!
- What If I Can’t Sell My Small Business? These are the options you have if for some reason you can’t sell your small business, and we have five of them!